All You Need To Know About Google’s November Android 10 Update
Google has released latest November Android 10 update. The update is applicable for handsets like Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a and Pixel 4. In case of carrying one of Google’s flagship phones, it is important to run the latest Android 10 update. Depending on the type of your device, the update will fix bugs [if any] besides equipping it with quite a few functions.
Through the following technique, you can install the Android 10 update:
- Swipe up the app drawer
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Scroll down until you get to see ‘System Section’
- Tap on it, then click on ‘Advanced’ and then tap on ‘System Update’
There is every likelihood that your device would automatically install the security update. However, if it doesn’t then you can click on it to check and install should there be any update.
FEATURES OF NOVEMBER ANDROID 10 UPDATE
From patches to functional updates, Android 10 has covered it all. Have a sneak peek:
- Enhancements for bottom speaker audio quality [Pixel 3]
- Improvements for Google Assistant Hotword [Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL]
- Added fixes for devices stuck during boot [Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL]
- Additional support for Xbox BT controller mapping [Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL]
- Improved camera quality [Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL]
- Smooth display improvements [Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL]
One of the major updates is for Pixel 4 owners who would be able to use their device on 90Hz instead of 60 Hz. It is reported that Pixel 4 will kick up to 90 Hz at around half brightness while Pixel 4 XL will run on 90 Hz regardless of its brightness level.
Which latest update are you greatly looking forward to?